Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Beagle Wiggle

Beagle Wiggle

* 英文程度不太好的台灣朋友們,先讀英文一遍,在讀中文意思,祝你們進步。這篇大概初級>中級程度

Just another normal summer day, then suddenly a little beagle pup comes into my life.
一個普通的夏天,突然一隻小米格爾來到我的生命
I just recently graduated from high school, and am spending the summer teaching English,
我剛從高中畢業,在這暑假教英文(spending有花...東西的意思<不一定事前>)
helping my dad and CHASING the girl I like....
幫幫我爸還有追我喜歡的女生。
when I thought that life was getting tedious, sometimes with nothing to do, and sometimes with endless work,
當我覺得我過的好累時,有時沒事情作,有時有作不完的工作

this puppy comes:

這隻小狗來了:




Although she is for someone else, her brief stay here brought many joyous occasions.
雖然他是給別人的,他在我家的短暫時間帶來很多開新的事
Although she does not have a name yet, she'll be in my memories for a long time.
雖然她沒有名字,但她會在我的記憶留下很久
Here are a few pictures of her at my house.
這裡有一些牠在我家照的相片
She was born on 2007/05/30, to a secretary at Chung Cheng University with an oversupply of dogs. She was
她生於 2007年5月30日於一位在中正大學的秘書有了過量(oversupply)的狗。她很急的
要把
desperate to give some away, but we already have two big dogs at home, so
一些 送走,但我們家裏已經有兩隻大狗了,所以我們只能拒絕她。
we had to refuse her. Luckily, my father's secretary wants a dog, so we gave it to her.
幸運的,我爸的秘書要一隻狗,所以我們把狗給她
I call her Wiggle, for she likes to wiggle her tail a lot.
我教她 "遙遙尾",因為她喜歡搖尾吧。




The minute she comes in to the room, she lies down and prepares to sleep!
她一進來我房間,就躺下來準備睡覺!

My friend, Gao Hon An, with Wiggle.
我的朋友,高宏安,跟著狗狗


Me with Wiggle
我跟狗狗
















Sleeping snuggly, Sleeping Sound.
安祥的睡著了。








Hey thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Hope you enjoyed it. If you like, please leave a comment so that I can know you read my blog. Thanks!
嘿!謝謝光賞我的blog,希望妳喜歡!如果可以讓我知道妳到來,請留言謝謝!
Dankie!



1 comments 意見:

mi-chia said...

好小好可愛喔